5 Most Romantic Restaurants For Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so I thought it'd be fun to round up my top 5 most romantic restaurants to celebrate your special someone!
1. Grove - Farm to table dining with a cozy atmosphere in the heart of Cherry Hill.
2. Palio - Located right on the Medical Mile with easy parking, Palio offers authentic Italian at a great price! They're even offering a special tasting menu for Valentine's Day!
3. Nonna's - Right in Downtown Ada, Nonna's makes you feel as though you're dining in Napa Valley. It features a Modern Farm style decor with delicious, from scratch Italian cuisine.
4. Reserve -The only wine bar in Grand Rapids with a big city vibe & excellent selection of wines, Reserve is the perfect place to spoil someone you love!
5. Bowdie's Chop House - Located in Saugatuck, Bowdie's is certainly worth the drive but make sure you have a reservation. Small, cozy steak house with curated wines & specialty desserts, Bowdie's is one of my favorite West MI restaurants.
I'd love to hear what your Valentine plans are and where you plan to take your loved one(s)!